Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Battle

They stood, few yards away, facing each other. A single drop of rain dripping from the tip of their hair would take, as if eternity, to reach the surface. As it surges down, towards destination, everything around that held voice to itself would hold in place; the sound of rain, thunder, and water would embrace silence and wait till the drop fell plop onto the surface.

Until then, they would both stare, each other, eye to eye, through the dark rain. It pour heavily in numb quietness, street lamp's lone twilight would torch the centre stage where they both awaited the undesired combat. One clinging to a firm bulky chain in his right hand, while his adversary, held grip to a solid shiny rod that would glint as the water kissed its way by it.

As the drop collapse to surface, it begins - till one fizzle out forever. Plop!

1 Comments:

Blogger WritingsForLife said...

oh you touched a raw nerve there.
Reminds me of the countless times I stared out that car window and loved the views. Being the only child, I had the whole back seat to myself so I could shift from one side to the other whenever I pleased.
Of all the views that I had, i clearly remember falling in love with the moon :)

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home