Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Monday, June 26, 2006

The Other Side


"I hate you ever so much for being just like me - maybe if you were different ... we could have been together"



Jay: I hate her man. She's so much like ... like ...

Danish: ... like you.

Jay: Yeah, yeah! I mean, I'm someone who she is, ... too!

Danish: ... and?

Jay: And I like being who I am. It's just that, to be with someone, just like me is ... is like having no fights, no disagreeing, no arguments? Like its just ...

Danish: Like its just living a life on one side of a road, and not knowing what's on the other side? Or looking yourself in a mirror and knowing that it's just a mere reflection of you? Maybe you want to cross the road, and instead of a mirror, you'd want to see ... see through a glass, or a window?

Jay: Yeah, a window. Where I see her - that girl, who's on the otherside of a place which I don't know about and I at a place, where she's never been at. And then we spend the rest of our lives trying to live between these two worlds and living a life that is complete. It's like as they say, 'the better half of you' - or, 'the other half of you' because they see the other half, or the other side, that you don't know about.

Danish: So what about this girl, the one who actually exist in your life, and who's someone just like you?

Jay: Her ... there's something inside of me that wants to be with her, but at the same time I don't want to be with her. Because I don't want to stand on one ... one side of a glass. I just don't know why I fell for her, and it kills me every minute because I don't want to be with her, but I just can't leave her.

Danish: So then?

Jay: So I don't know, it's like, I like it when I see her, I like her, and maybe I wanna be with her but knowing that she is someone who is me?! I ... Danish, I just don't want to spend rest of my life standing in front of a mirror. I can't sleep man, I can't just ... I don't ... daaaaaah! I don't know what I'm doing, and I wanna cry but I can't ... I just, I can't do anything man - nothing. Nothing man!



He was crying, I could see it in him. He was right where we all are, at times. He simply didn't know what he was doing, or intended to do - and I couldn't tell him anything more. But he's happy today, because he saw that other world in her, that same girl - and he realized that we all have a different world of our own. She was, that girl on the other side of the road. She was, his other half. She was, who completes his world.

5 Comments:

Blogger TakeOnLife said...

awwwwwwww that's soooooooo cute....

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey viks ... just wanna let you know I have tagged you . hehehe ... check out my latest post on my blog to see what I mean .

4:51 AM  
Blogger meshwork said...

hiya...
how you been??
nic epost as usual..
love it when you said "she was, who completes his world"....that was so ..cute...
and you are are so right when you say that everyone has a world of their own..something that is theirs...somethign that is so different from all the rest...
and it's always nice to see a boy cry for a girl ...i find that so heart warming....so romantic...lol..enough of the corny stuff now...
you take car eloads...

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eid mubarak to you Waqar:)
i hope your day went good enuff..
tc & try updating your blog as its been quite a long time!

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

滿.........................................................

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home